Monday, April 15, 2013

I want this and that

I want to be able to own my home and design it however I want to.
to pick out the wall color.
to decide what my pillows look like.
to pick out what food goes in my fridge.
to snuggle in my own king size bed every night.
to turn the temperature up or down when ever I want.
to have the pictures I choose to be framed staring at me in the hallway.
to have multiple rooms to sit and think, or scream and yell.
to have a house where I can decorate every inch of it.
I want a house that I can host my own parties in.
a house where no one yells at me for yelling.
a house where I have my own organized drawers.
a house where I can stay up till as late as I want.
a house where I can cook my own dinner.
I want a house that feels like my home.

Poetry Book- 30 min (pages, 14,15,20,22,23)
Where the Red Fern Grows- 15 min (page 1-7)
Portfolio- 35 min



2 comments:

  1. This is similar to Tambu. She just wanted a more stable home environment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler, I want to be able to do the same thing. That would be so cool to have everything exactly how you want it and be able to have fun decorating the house

    ReplyDelete